With our past mobile games we have put the skill and dexterity of your fingers and gyroscopic control to the test. Now we're after your brain! Our new game, MindFeud, hit the appstores a couple of days ago, and we wanted to tell you a bit about it.
Is your brain in gear? It’ll need to be, to master MindFeud.
While you will be able to read through the rules and understand them in a few minutes, don’t let the simplicity deceive you. Come up against a good player and he or she will own your brain!
And you’ll need to be at the top of your game to beat ADAMA, the built-in bot, whose mind is sharp as a tack!
Here’s a few tidbits and a screenshot so you get the general idea:
- It is a 2-player game. You can set up challenges with other players on the network or against ADAMA, the bot.
- The objective is to score the most points by placing tiles in formations on the board, alternately with the other player.
- The tiles have designs of 6 different colours and 6 different shapes and you need to lay them in formations where no shape or colour is duplicated but which do have a matching characteristic (e.g. all blue tiles or all circles.)
- Points are awarded for the amount and position of tiles you lay.
- Games can last a few minutes or a few days.
- There’s a FREE version and a PREMIUM version – the latter has no ads and unlimited games against the bot.
- It is compatible with iOS and Android platforms.
You’ll get the idea very quickly with a couple of practice games, but the challenge is to become king of the jungle with it! We’re sure you’ll have fun in the process.
Go, go, GO! Grab the game NOW!